GEMCO stamping type briquetting machine is a kind of briquette press that helps you make pellets and make briquettes with this only one machine. The briquettes made by this press are cylindrical rod shape, and the size can range from 8/10/22mm diameter pellets to 30/70mm round briquettes. If you want to make both the pellets and briquettes with one machine, this briquetting press is your ideal choice. You only need to change the molds.
With this innovative briquette machine, you can briquette or press any biomass materials like wood chips, sawdust, straw, stalk, peanut shell, bamboo powder, etc.
|Main Components||Main Engine, Feeder, Electric control cabinet|
|Specifications||Diameter 8mm-22mm pellets|
|Diameter 30-70mm briquettes|
|Main engine power||45KW|
|Dimensions||Main engine 3.4mX2mX1.8m|
|Electric control cabinet 1.2mX0.6mX1.2m|
|Area||About 80 square meters|
|Note||This machine can be designed into mechanical stamping briquette plant with auxiliary equipment.|
Yield details with different mold(sawdust moisture content 15%, size: 3-5mm)
Stamping Briquette Machine Highlights
- Various raw material availability: briquettes or pellets can be made from wood chips, sawdust, straw, stalk, peanut shell, bamboo powder, etc.
- Easy to change molding parts: you shift between briquetting and pelletizing in less than 10 minutes with only 1 person, largely ensuring daily capacity.
- Long service life: The main parts of the press adopt high quality raw material and heat treatment to guarantee long service lifeas well as decrease rustiness.
- Low power consumption: only consumes40kwh electricity for producing 1 ton of biomass rod briquettes.
- Germany imported bearing and independent lubrication system makes the briquette maker reliable functionally.