Screw press briquetting machine is so popular just because of the wide application of the final briquettes, like heating and BBQ to replace coal in many country. The briquettes GEMCO produced can be cylindrical or hexagon briquettes with hollow centre. Moreover, the briquettes are easily and fully burned and conveniently for storage and transportation.
Screw press briquetting machine raw materials: Sawdust, wood chips, bamboo shavings, bagasse, cotton stalk, coconut shell, maize straw, wheat straw, rice husk, peanut shell, sugarcane bagasse, twig, furfural residue, etc.
|Raw material size /mm||3-5mm|
|Raw material moister required||8% – 12%|
|Product profile||Φ=40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm|
|Product density/ g/cm3||1 – 1.3|
|Capacity/ kg/h||180 – 1000|
|Energy consumption/ kW/t||70-80|
|Working environment||With smoke and ash|
|Users||Typically the briquettes will be further processed to charcoal briquettes|
Characteristics of Screw Press Briquetting Machine
- No binder or noxious chemical is needed, since the high temperature pressing process will soften the lignin inside the biomass and makes it adhesive.
- The humidity of the raw materials is controlled in 8-12%.
- With the advantages of regular shape, high density, easy to combust and durable to burn, no ash, briquettes are welcomed by many users.
- The machine also adoptsauto-cutting system to cut the briquettes into uniform length automatically.
- The screw shaft, inner former and other key parts are made by high hardness alloy steelto have longer service life than those made by other manufacturers.