Hammer mill is one of the auxiliary equipment for pellet production. It is designed mainly to solve crushing problems, since not all biomass raw materials have exactly the right size (below 3mm) for pelletizing. The GEMCO Hammer Mill is special equipment which can crush materials such as wood chips, barks, straws or biomass waste into finer pieces or even the powder.
There are small hammer mills and large hammer mills for sale. Now our small hammer mills with diesel engine, electrical engine and gasoline engine are one of the best-sellers among the hammer mills for sale in the international market.
Small Hammer Mills
|Net weight |
|Spindle Speed |
Large Hammer Mill
|Items||SFSP 6 0×3 0||SFSP 6 0×3 8||SFSP 6 0×4 5>|
|Crush room width（mm）||300||380||450|
|Speed of main shaft (turn/min)||2940||2940||2940|
|Hammer line speed（meter/second||94||94||94|
|Anti-vibration pad||6 pieces||6 pieces||6 pieces|
6 Tips on Running GEMCO Hammer Mill
- Maintain and adjust the machine according to operation manual before start.
- Choose right engine according to the revolution speed in technical parameter table if the engine is self-serviced.
- Keep hands away from feeding port during operation. Naked hand or forced feeding is forbidden during feeding port blocking.
- Metal,stone or other hard objects are forbidden to be fed into the machine during operation.
- Stop the machine immediately if there is any abnormal noise occurs during operation.
- On running the hammer mill is forbidden to be fed directly from bags to insure the safety of operator.