We know that small pellet mill is specially designed for some small factories, farms or household use. Electric pellet mill, diesel pellet mill, PTO pellet mill and gasoline pellet mill are the main four types of small pellet press, of which electric pellet mill is the most popular machine.
Features of electric pellet mill
- Its capacity is 50-400kg/h. lower price but function well.
- Simple structure, easy to operation.
- Small in size, movable, small footprint
- Small noise, Economy and environmental protection. This pellet mill is driven by electric motor, which would not consume the traditional energy.
- Long service life. The roller and die are made of alloy steel, which is wear resistant.
- Easy to maintenance. The parts of pellet mill (like roller or die) can be repaired or changed easily.
Types of electric pellet mill
The electric pellet mill is designed for small scale biomass materials processing, suitable for home use or farms for heating, animal feed. 2.5/3/4/5/6/8/10mm diameters are provided for pellets making. Next are some types of electric pellet mills for you.
|ELECTRIC MOTOR WITH ENCLOSURE||ZLSP150C|
Difference between R-type and D-type pellet mill
- Rotating die type is called D-type, while roller rotating type is called R-type. Simply, is the die or roller in motion pattern?
- About the price, D-type pellet mill is cheaper than the R-type pellet mill. Making the same quality pellets, R-type pellet mill has smarter design of pelletizing process and a better gearbox.
- Which one should we choose to make pellets? Traditionally, D-type electric pellet mill is the first choice for most pellets making starters. It is the standard version with straight design and function to make biomass pellets from different materials. R-type pellet mill is the right choice for clients who has a strict requirements and flexible budget. The smarter die and roller movement profile will meet your demands better.
How to change rollers and dies for small pellet mill?
- Cut off the power supply and remove the feed hopper
- Loose the nuts of the feed control tray and take down the feed control tray
- remove the big nut and take off the roller and die
- install the new roller and die and set the machine back in reverse order